Shopify Updates - May 2023
In this release, we support customized auto fulfillment on cancellation and cancelling orders on Wakilni when cancelled on Shopify, in addition to sorting the generated waybills document by Waybill number when shipping multiple orders together on Wakilni.
This feature allows the client to customize the auto-fulfillment on Shopify when orders are cancelled on Wakilni. Combined with the auto restock option, this feature controls if orders are unfulfilled on Shopify when cancelled on Wakilni or not. To prevent orders from being unfulfilled and restocked when cancelled on Wakilni, users can turn auto fulfillment” and auto restock OFF from Shopify App Token Settings on Wakilni’s portal. Users might turn those features on if desired.
- 1.Go to Settings from the left menu
- 2.From APP TOKENS tab, find your shop settings, and Click on Edit (Pen Icon)
- 3.Turn off/on Order auto Restock on cancellation from Wakilni to Shopify and Order auto fulfillment on cancellation from Wakilni to Shopify as desired
- 4.Click on Save Edit
This feature allows the client to customize the auto cancellation from Shopify to Wakilni. This customization allows users to decide if the order will be cancelled on Wakilni’s portal when it is cancelled on Shopify or not. By default, this option is off. When it’s on, the order will be cancelled on Wakilni’s portal when it is cancelled on Shopify. It’s worth to mention that the cancellation on Wakilni’s portal happens if the Order’s status is still Pending and not confirmed by Wakilni’s team. In other words, it’s not received by our Warehouse team.
- 1.Similarly to the previous section, Go to Shopify Settings as mentioned in Steps 1 and 2 of the previous section
- 2.Turn on Order auto cancellation from Shopify to Wakilni if desired
Note: Even when this feature is enabled, if the order is confirmed by Wakilni’s team, it won’t be cancelled on Wakilni’s portal when cancelled on Shopify
When shipping multiple orders together while having the View Waybill on Create on, the document generated with multiple Waybills will have all waybills sorted by Waybill Number
- 1.From the Unshipped page, Select multiple orders confirmed to be shipped
- 2.Click on Ship Selected Orders
- 3.Make sure View waybill on create is selected and click Create
4. A document with all waybills will open in a new tab with all waybills sorted by Waybill Number shown on top of each Waybill