Comment on page
Integrate Wakilni Shipping in WooCommerce
In order to import orders directly into Wakilni portal from your WooCommerce (WordPress) project, please follow the steps below:
- 1.WordPress project
- 2.WooCommerce plugin used for your shop
- 3.Wakilni account
- 1.Generate WooCommerce/Wakilni key
NOTE: Below sections require yearly subscription to the plugin. For more info, check the following link https://www.zorem.com/product/woocommerce-advanced-shipment-tracking
- 1.Click on WooCommerce on the left menu side, then click on Settings, then choose Advanced tab. Click on Rest API, then Add Key and add the below details:
- Description: Wakilni
- User: Leave it as it is
- Permission: Read Write
- Click on Generate API Key
- 2.After clicking on Generate API Key and before closing the above page, open your Wakilni Portal, click on Settings on the left menu side, click on App Tokens, then click on Add Thirdparty App button and add the below details:
- Thirdparty app: WooCommerce
- Shop: (The website URL, example: https://www.wakilni.com)
- Key: (paste the Customer Key in here)
- Secret: (paste the Customer Secret in here)
- 2.Download needed plugin in your WordPress website
- 1.Click on Plugins on the left side menu
- 2.click Add New button
- 3.Search: woo-advanced-shipment-tracking
- 4.Choose Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce, click Install Now then Activate buttons
- 5.Plugin will be downloaded successfully
- 3.Configure Fullfillement Settings
- 1.click WooCommerce on the left side menu
- 2.click om Shipment Tracking on the left side menu
- 3.Open Settings tab
- 4.Expand Fullfilement Workflow section and change configuration as below:
- 5.Change configuration as below:
- 6.Expand Add Tracking Options and change configuration as below:
- 7.Expand Customer View and change configuration as below:
- 8.Expand Shipment Tracking API and change configuration as below:
- 9.Expand Fullfilement Dashboard and change configuration as below:
- 4.Add Wakilni as a Custom Shipping Provider
- 1.Choose Add Custom Provider
- 2.Click on Configure icon
- 3.Open Shipping Providers tab
- 4.Click on Shipment Tracking on the left side menu
- 5.Click WooCommerce on the left side menu
- 6.Add below information:Then click on the Submit button
Whenever a new order created on your WordPress Shop, it will directly be shown in Wakilni Portal under Thirparty -> Shop URL (WooCommerce) -> Unshipped. Here you will find all your unhandled orders with Wakilni. You should fix the data and select multiple or one by one to send shipment request.
Your job is done, now Wakilni will handle your request.
In order to track the orders, you will have 3 statuses:
ProcessingOrder is created and waiting you to handle shipping through Wakilni, the payment is paid by credit card, or the payment is on delivery.
Partially ShippedYou have created this order in Wakilni portal and currently Wakilni is handling your order.
DeliveredThis order is delivered to the shopper. But you didn’t get your money from Wakilni yet.
Completed/ShippedThis status you will set it manually from your shop. Whenever you get your piggy bank from Wakilni, you will be checking the payments for each order and the order you got your money from you can select multiple orders and set them as shipped. So, you can be sure that these orders are completed, and your money is received.
To set up the self-pickup from Wakilni option, kindly follow the instructions here: